day 10: a picture of someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future.

pretty sure ron is perfect for me. he is sarcastic, witty, passionate, brave, and the greatest friend you could ask for. he would die for the people he loves. and i have a thing for gingers.
but unfortunately he's in love with someone else. :(


"You said my name. Just my name. Like a whisper. So I took it, clicked it, and this tiny ball of light appeared. And I knew. And sure enough, it flew toward me, the ball of light, right into my chest and straight through me. Right here. And I knew it was going to take me where I needed to go."
so my runner up person for this blog is jim halpert.
oh wait, he's taken also. and he isn't even a real person!
i apologize, this was quite counter productive.
-kandi
No comments:
Post a Comment